Share this

Wednesday, March 01, 2023

If you know, you know. Hi Bruce Andrews!!!!

 Subscribe in a reader


Count Dracula spatula, Wizard spine bath, A black and brown bat, Hula hoops dance. In ribbons like bake me. Wake me up before you go go. Because I don’t want to be stuck on this pogo. Stick-up, I just looked at the knife. Bringing a cow to a pig fight in soho. Whichever way the wind blow blow. Riding solo to the parapet. Beware the set sun para prete a porter. Tear the envelope open. It will be a scorcher. I’ve never been to Guantanamo. Planted more than an orchard. It’s a mystery to me how you handle those. Tessa virtues found in the building of the panama. Canal fish, wait to the carnal bow, release the animals. A lion for your neck, the edges vanish. Like shells at periphery. Lodged in the Porphyry; channel. The bee-eyed vandal, dog drunk. Daniels Jack I presume, at the tomb, don the gold-veined mantle. Barking cocker spaniels. There’s a sandal-wearing heir apparent. Playing mandolin in the itinerant winds. The mocking-birds — I can hear them tittering. The mobs of revelers, I can hear the bitter swing. Creaking in the evening, heart speeding I can hear pods of students shudder in spring. Recoil from the boil lanced, ding ding ding. Your time is up, I want to see you blubber for your life. Let alone be king of an abroad empire of sound. Ground up like fools gold into a powder. Swelling like the sea on the east coast hour by hour. Whether sweet or sour, eat that clam chowder. Some of the best rhymes of all time, How could I be prouder, down to hound. Down town of the tunic. Roundabout the time of Punic Wars and more. Sliding down the parabola, four score. And three years ago I didn’t even exist. It was that way when love was kissed. And slipped away like the present, bliss. Ground zero, deer in a grove, here where we hold. Together the steerage, is about to explode. Known allies have survived the cold. Fold clothes, a sceptre sold to the highest bidder. The arbitrary litter, blowing across my blindfold; whoever said I was a quitter got what-for, a transmitter. Of sight sound and other glitter.

No comments: