Share this

Friday, June 01, 2007

Death is something they made up to make you productive.


Death is something they made up to make you productive. A body is a community as it is also part of a community. Irritation from oyster self? Yeah, that's right, Alchemy. Every irritant that enters the bounds of the oyster’s self becomes a part of a pearl. Use the enemy's weapons wisely, and once your liquid mortality has seeped into the molecular arrangement of your Whole Self, which has in turn returned to earth, never the body in casket.

1 comment:

Alisa Lynn said...

Can I use the oyster metaphor in my advising? I love it. I never thought about it but it is a perfect analogy for the supposed trauma some students perceive in their myriad of big and small problems. Take care...oh yeah I facebooked you a link for a freelance writing job.